...i may not be close to perfection like other people do… but who cares? it’s not them whom i live my life for anyway… what matters is that I know myself and i know how i look like inside and out… this is me, as what they say… “if you can’t handle my worst, then you don’t deserve my best” - bente! http://lovemaze20.blogspot.com/2009/07/knowing-author.html

Saturday, July 18, 2009

... knowing the author!


... hahahaha, this is actually not essential to read. wala lang, just want to share a "bits" of me! :-)




1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?

* no! as always! hehehehehe

2) What was your dream growing up?

* to become an international model and a dramatic actress (naks!)

3) What talent do you wish you had?

* playing the guitar

4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?

* water or pineapple juice will do (simple!)

5) Favorite vegetable?

* kAlAbAsA!

6) What was the last book you read?

* highschool musical - the junior novel

7) What zodiac sign are you?

* scorpio

8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.

* piercing on both earlobes

9) Worst Habit?

* sleeping super late

10) If you saw me walking down the street, would you offer me a ride?

* of course!

11) What is your favorite sport?

* movie/dvd marathons, internet surfing.

12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?

* optimistic! sige na nga, sometimes may negative din =)

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?

* interview you =)

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?

* being friends with the wrong people and getting hurt.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.

* i love collecting highschool musical items

16) Do you have any pets?

* yup! dog, his name is "jumper"

17) What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?

* tago muna then change ng costume =)

18) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?

* cute and funny!

19) Sleeping? Malling?

* surely sleeping!

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?

* i’d love to have nice butt =)

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?

* conscience

22) What color of eyes do you have?

* black

23) Ever been arrested?

* no!

24) Bottle or can soda?

* bottle

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?

* half of it to kapuso foundation, cruise

27) What's your favorite place to hang at?

* my room

28) Do you believe in ghosts?

* yes

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?

* internet surfing, singing =)

30) Do you swear a lot?

* no

31) Biggest pet peeve?

* scammers

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?

* alone

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?

* who doesn’t?

35) Do you believe in God?

* ofcourse!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com