...i may not be close to perfection like other people do… but who cares? it’s not them whom i live my life for anyway… what matters is that I know myself and i know how i look like inside and out… this is me, as what they say… “if you can’t handle my worst, then you don’t deserve my best” - bente! http://lovemaze20.blogspot.com/2009/07/knowing-author.html

Monday, July 13, 2009

Find a guy who....


...calls you beautiful instead of hot...
...calls you back when you hang up on him...
...will stay awake just to watch you sleep...
...will kisses your forehead...
...wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats...
...holds your hand in front of his friends...
...constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you...
...turns to his friends and says, "...that's her, or that's him"...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com