...i may not be close to perfection like other people do… but who cares? it’s not them whom i live my life for anyway… what matters is that I know myself and i know how i look like inside and out… this is me, as what they say… “if you can’t handle my worst, then you don’t deserve my best” - bente! http://lovemaze20.blogspot.com/2009/07/knowing-author.html

Saturday, July 18, 2009

From The Movie "If Only"

My Love Will Show You Everything

Today, today I bet my life
You have no ideaWhat I feel inside
Don't, be afraid to let it show
For you never knowIf you let it out

I love you, you love me
Take this gift and don't ask why
Cause if you, will let meI'll take what scares you and hold it deep inside
And if you, ask me why,
I'm with you and why I'll never leave
Love will show you everything

One day,when youth is just a memory
I know, You'll be standing right next to me

Our love will show us everything

Take My Heart Back


it'll be alright you said tomorrow
dont you cry dont you shed a tear
when you wake up I will still be here
when you wake up well battle all your fears
and now

I'll take my heart back
leave your pictures on the floor
steal back my memories
I cant take it anymore
I've cried my eyes out
oh and now I face the years
the way you loved me vanished all the tears

just a lil more time was all we needed
just a lil time for me to see ooh
the light that live can give you
ooh how it can set you free

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com