...i may not be close to perfection like other people do… but who cares? it’s not them whom i live my life for anyway… what matters is that I know myself and i know how i look like inside and out… this is me, as what they say… “if you can’t handle my worst, then you don’t deserve my best” - bente! http://lovemaze20.blogspot.com/2009/07/knowing-author.html

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Love Movie Quotes - C!

“Fate exists but it can only take you so far, because once you're there, it's up to you to make it happen.”
- Can't Hardly Wait

"Love itself is what is left over after being in love has burned away."
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin

"When you fall in love it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part."
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin

“Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time.”
- Casablanca

“I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.”
- City Of Angels

“When they ask me what I liked best, I'll tell them it was you."
- City Of Angels

“I believe there's a place where the restless souls wander, burdened by the weight of their own sadness. They wait for a chance to set the wrong things right. Only then can they be reunited with the ones they love. Sometimes, a crow shows them the way; because sometimes, love is stronger than death.”
- City Of Angels

"Some things are true whether you believe in them or not."
- City Of Angels

"Love gives you wings."
- Conspiracy Theory

“There are millions of people in this world, but in the end, it all comes down to one.”
- Crazy/Beautiful

"I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side, as a condemned soul, than enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit."
- Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com