...i may not be close to perfection like other people do… but who cares? it’s not them whom i live my life for anyway… what matters is that I know myself and i know how i look like inside and out… this is me, as what they say… “if you can’t handle my worst, then you don’t deserve my best” - bente! http://lovemaze20.blogspot.com/2009/07/knowing-author.html

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Love Movie Quotes - T!

“I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.”
- Ten Things I Hate About You

"Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. Go for it"
- Ten Things I Hate About You

“You'll always know when the right person walks into your life.”
- The Butcher's Wife

“If he's the right man for you, you can't just let him slip on by.”
- The Butcher's Wife

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love lives forever."
- The Crow

“Don’t say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is… We aren't right for anyone else.”
- The Cutting Edge

"Love doesn't end just because we don't see each other anymore."
- The End Of The Affair

“You see I never stopped loving you, even though I couldn't see you.”
- The End Of The Affair

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen carefully."
- The Land Before Time

"I will find you. No matter how long it will take, no matter how far."
- The Last Of The Mohicans

"What will I give to live where you are? What would I pay to stay here beside you? What will I do to see you smiling at me?"
- The Little Mermaid

“The only wrong thing would be to deny what your heart truly feels.”
- The Mask Of Zorro

“I have to ask you a question. It's a good one so think about it. If two people love each other, but they just can't seem to get it together, when do you get to that point of enough is enough?”…… “Never.”
- The Mexican (Jerry answering Samantha’s question)

"I got a woman who I can't stand to be two feet away from."
- The Perfect Storm

"I love you from the first time I saw you. I love you now. I love you forever. There is not goodbye - only love."
- The Perfect Storm

“Hear this now: I will always come for you.”…… “But how can you be sure?”…… “This is true love -- you think this happens every day?”
- The Princess Bride

“Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.”
- The Princess Bride

“He was like an angel, you know? I never knew life could be like that. He was the one thing I followed through in my life, the one thing I didn't give up on. I was good at loving him.”
- The Untamed Heart (Caroline)

"Did you ever think about that night at the park? I barely know you. I don't know your dad's first name, I don't know if you ever wore braces, or contacts, or glasses. Heck I never get the idea how you become a wedding planner. But I know the curves of your face. I know every flick of gold in your eyes. And I know that that night at the park was the best time I have ever had."
- The Wedding Planner

"I know I never done the right thing, I never said the right thing, and I act like a fool. I always say that we'll be just buddy-buddy friends, but I will not be true to my heart. So I ask you this one question. And if your answer is no, I will leave you alone once and for all. Be my wife Mary. And I'll take care of you, be true to you, and like this house I built for your dolls, I will provide a strong roof over your head. If your answer is yes, then no one will ever love you as much as I love you. If your answer is yes, you will make me the happiest man on the earth."
- The Wedding Planner

“All our young lives we search for someone to love, someone to make us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, someone perfect is searching for us.”
- The Wonder Years

“This is crazy.” …… “I know. It doesn't make any sense. That's why I trust it.”
- Titanic

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com