...i may not be close to perfection like other people do… but who cares? it’s not them whom i live my life for anyway… what matters is that I know myself and i know how i look like inside and out… this is me, as what they say… “if you can’t handle my worst, then you don’t deserve my best” - bente! http://lovemaze20.blogspot.com/2009/07/knowing-author.html

Saturday, August 1, 2009

More Movie Love Quotes!


"I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you."
John Smith, from the movie "Pocahontas"

"You will never know love unless you surrender to it."
from the movie "Fools Rush In"

"We are who we are, how we got here doesn't matter. What matters is- what do we do know?"
from the movie "Deep End of The Ocean"

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."
from the movie "Shaw Shank Redemption"

"I want you to get swept away. I want you to levitate. I want you to sing with rapture, dance like a dervish."
from the movie "Meet Joe Black"

"Death can not stop true love, it can only delay it for a little while."
from the movie "The Princess Bride"

"I'd rather spend a lifetime with you then to live all the ages of this world alone."
from the movie, "Lord of the Rings"

"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll bewaiting. -Tinkerbell"
from the movie "Peter Pan"

"Death cannot stop true love, all it can do is delay it for a while."
Wesley; from the movie "Princess Bride"

"I would rather have three minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special."
from the movie "Steel Magnolias"

"There is nothing sadder in this life than to watch someone you love walk away after they have left you. To watch the distance between your two bodies expand until there is nothing left but empty space... and silence."
from the movie "Someone Like You"

"Love is about making chances!"
from the movie, "The Sweetest Thing"

"Love? above all things I believe in love. Love is like oxygen. Love is a many splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong... All you need is love!"
from the movie, "Moulin Rouge"

"Love? above all things I believe in love. Love is like oxygen. Love is a many splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong... All you need is love!"
from the movie, "Moulin Rouge"

"You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time."
from the movie "The Hot Chick"

"You can't help who you love, you're not supposed to."
from the movie "Save the Last Dance"

"Why do you want to marry me?So I can kiss you anytime I want!"
from the movie, "Sweet Home Alabama"

"La vita e bella; la vita e amore. -- Life is beautiful; life is love."
from the movie "Life Is Beautiful"

"And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God."
from the movie "Les Miserables"

"The being in love is better than the falling in love."
from the movie "Simply Irrestible"

"I would rather spend one lifetime with you - than face all the ages of this world alone."
from the movie, "Lord of the Rings"

"But if you wanna leave, you can. I'll remember you though, just like I remember everyone that leaves."
from the movie, "Lilo & Stitch"

"Truth is, I gave my heart away along time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back."
from the movie, "Sweet Home Alabama"

"Love is that can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the stars, over the fence, world series kinda stuff...."
from the movie "Angels in the Outfield"

"There you see her, sitting there across the way, she don't got a lot to say, but there's something about her, and you don't know why, but you're dieing to try... you wanna kiss the girl."
from the movie, "The Little Mermaid"

"Every passing minute is another minute to change everything around."
from the movie, "Vanilla Sky"

"It doesn't matter who, when, or where... you can always use a hug."
from the movie, "Hope Floats"

"Angels are like diamonds; each one is unique and cannot be created, but can only be found."
from the movie, "Charlie's Angels Full Throttle"

"With great power comes great responsibility."
from the movie "Spiderman"

"I would rather fight with you than make love to anyone else."
from the movie The Wedding Date

"If your not willing to sound stupid, you're not worthy of falling in love."
from the movie "A Lot Like Love"

"So, this is love... so, this is love. So, this is what makes life real good. I'm all aglow... and now I know, the key towards heaven is love...."
from the movie "Cinderella"

"It's a wonderful thing, as time goes by, to be with someone who looks into your face, when you've gotten old, and still sees what you think you look like."
from the movie "The Bachelor"

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."
from the movie "Cinderella Story"

"I would rather have tasted her lips just once, touched her skin, one time, and made love to her for one night, than spend the rest of my life without ever knowing that."
from the movie "City of Angels"

"Loss has been part of my journey, but it also taught me what was precious."
from the movie "Message in a Bottle"

"You can't fail, if you don't give up."
from the movie "The Last Kiss"

"You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love and love and love you."
from the movie, "Pride and Prejudice"

"This is it. Life will never be better, nor sweeter than this."
from the movie, Sweet November

"So close, when she closes her eyes I fall asleep ...."
from the movie "Patch Adams"

"One glass holds love, the other, illusion. Chose carefully, my friend, for in love, there are no second chances."
from the movie "Down To You"

"Marriage has less beauty but more safety than a single life; it’s full of sorrows and full of joys. It lies under more burdens, but it is supported by all the strengths of love, and those burdens are delightful."
from the movie, "Forces of Nature"

"A woman's heart is an ocean of secrets."
Rose Dawson; from the movie "Titanic"

"Love is a leap ... I was never inspired to jump."
from the movie, "Kate and Leopold"

"I know you; I walked with you once upon a dream."
from the movie "Sleeping Beauty"

"Some of the best things in life are total mistakes."
from the movie, "Paycheck"

"If we were a movie you'd be the right guy, and I'd be the best friend that you'd fall in love with!"
Miley Cyrus

"Life is not the amount of breaths you make, it's the moments that take your breath away."
from the movie, "Hitch"

"I like you very much. Just as you are."
from the movie, "Bridge Jone's Diary"

"Our lives can change with every breath we take."
from the movie, "Where The Heart Is"

"There is nothing more that a man wants than something he knows he can't have."
from the movie, "First Daughter"

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more; that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."
from the The Notebook

"The hardest thing is loving someone and having the courage to let them love you back."
from the movie, "Wedding Date"

"When you look into her eyes, you know what kind of man you wanna be."
from movie, "Spiderman"

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com