...i may not be close to perfection like other people do… but who cares? it’s not them whom i live my life for anyway… what matters is that I know myself and i know how i look like inside and out… this is me, as what they say… “if you can’t handle my worst, then you don’t deserve my best” - bente! http://lovemaze20.blogspot.com/2009/07/knowing-author.html

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Love Movie Quotes - P!

“I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where.”
- Patch Adams

"Evelyn, loving you kept me alive. I should have died over there. When I was in that water, I made a deal with God. I told him I was sorry. I was a fool for leavin' you and I told him I would never ask for anything again if I could just see you. And you know what? It was worth it. You kept me alive Evelyn, you brought me home. So I'm gonna stand by my end of the deal, I'm gonna walk away. And I won't ask you for anything."
- Pearl Harbor

"If I had one more night to live, I would want to spend it with you."
- Pearl Harbor

“Will you love me for the rest of my life?”…… “No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
- Phenomenon

"Do you ever put your arms out and just spin and spin and spin? Well, that's what love is like. Everything inside of you tells you to stop before you fall, but you just keep going."
- Practical Magic

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com