...i may not be close to perfection like other people do… but who cares? it’s not them whom i live my life for anyway… what matters is that I know myself and i know how i look like inside and out… this is me, as what they say… “if you can’t handle my worst, then you don’t deserve my best” - bente! http://lovemaze20.blogspot.com/2009/07/knowing-author.html

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Love Movie Quotes - L!

“How come we don't always know when love begins, but we always know when it ends?”
- L.A. Story

"I've loved you from the moment I first laid eyes on you. What would be more reasonable than to marry you?"
- Little Women

“Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think of the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the twin towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. And if you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion that love actually is all around.”
- Love Actually

“Tell her that you love her. You've got nothing to lose, and you'll always regret it if you don't.”
- Love Actually

“True love lasts a lifetime.”
- Love Actually

“Beautiful Aurelia, I've come here with a view of asking you to marriage me. I know I seems an insane person - because I hardly knows you - but sometimes things are so transparency, they don't need evidential proof. And I will inhabit here, or you can inhabit with me in England.”
- Love Actually

“I love you even when you're sick and look disgusting.”
- Love Actually

“To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.”
- Love And Death

“Love is a minefield, you take a step and get blown to pieces, put yourself back together again and stupidly take another step. I guess that’s human nature, it hurts so much to be alone that we'd all rather blow-up than be single.”
- Love And Sex

“The one who loves, waits.”
- Love At Large

"Love means never having to say you're sorry."
- Love Story

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com