...i may not be close to perfection like other people do… but who cares? it’s not them whom i live my life for anyway… what matters is that I know myself and i know how i look like inside and out… this is me, as what they say… “if you can’t handle my worst, then you don’t deserve my best” - bente! http://lovemaze20.blogspot.com/2009/07/knowing-author.html

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Salamat, Cory...

I know this is purely not connected to this site but let me thank you President Cory Aquino for all the efforts you’ve given to all of us for the sake of country’s democracy. You are one great reason to be proud of being a Filipino. I will never forget the gift of democracy you brought back to this country. I may not see you personally but you will always in our heart.
WE REALLY SALUTE YOU.
You are one of a kind!
As what you said:
TO BE A FILIPINO IS A BLESSING FROM GOD.
PAALAM PRES. CORY AQUINO


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com