...i may not be close to perfection like other people do… but who cares? it’s not them whom i live my life for anyway… what matters is that I know myself and i know how i look like inside and out… this is me, as what they say… “if you can’t handle my worst, then you don’t deserve my best” - bente! http://lovemaze20.blogspot.com/2009/07/knowing-author.html

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Love Movie Quotes - W!

“I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
- When Harry Met Sally

“You can't express every feeling that you have every moment that you have them.”
- When Harry Met Sally

“When you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
- When Harry Met Sally

“Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable...”
- Wizard of Oz

“Without a heart I can never really know what it would be like to love someone, or ever really understand trashy novels.”
- Wizard of Oz

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com